1. Important Note
- These terms and conditions are entered between the Candidate (You as a prospective awardee of Chartered Data Scientist™) and the ADaSci (Association of Data Scientists) as on the date when the candidate has opted to proceed with the registration.
- The ADaSci has the right to change, and/or update these terms and conditions from time to time.
2. Purpose of the Award
The following are the purpose of the award of Chartered Data Scientist given by ADaSci:
- It is a recognition of skill sets, knowledge and expertise in the field of data science of the person who owns this charter.
- It is not an academic/professional degree or diploma or equivalent.
3. Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age of the candidate to appear for the CDS exam must be 18 years on the date of registration.
- If the age of the candidate is between 13 to 18 years, there must be an undertaking signed by the parents or the guardian.
- The age must not be less than 13 years.
- The candidate must have at least two years of relevant experience as a Data Scientist for the award of this charter. However, the candidate can appear in the exam and receive the result, but the award of Chartered Data Scientist will be put on hold until the candidate attains the two years of experience.
4. Data and Information
- The candidate must provide correct information related to Name, Date of Birth, Address, Parents, Email Address, Mobile Number, Qualifications, Experience, etc at the time of registration.
- The ADaSci has the right to verify the information provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
- If, at any point in time, the information provided by the candidate is found incorrect, the ADaSci has the right to cancel the registration and if the charter is awarded, it has the right to revoke the charter from the candidate.
5. Registration and Exam Delivery
- ADaSci has been partnered with Induslynk Training Services Private Limited for the registration and delivery of the CDS exam.
- Induslynk Training Services Private Limited is solely responsible for recording the registration details, taking the payment, conducting the exam at the exam centre and generating the exam report.
- Any issue with the processes mentioned in point 5.2, the candidate is required to contact the Induslynk Training Services Private Limited for further clarification and rectification.
6. Exam Result and Report
- The candidate must understand that the ADaSci has the right to set the minimum passing criteria for the CDS exam.
- ADaSci has the right to change the minimum passing criteria for the CDS exam from time to time in order to maintain the quality of the exam and purpose of the award.
- ADaSci has the right not to divulge the minimum passing criteria.
- On successfully passing the exam based on the passing criteria, the candidate will be provided with a result report. This report will be provided by the Induslynk Training Services Private Limited on behalf of the ADaSci.
7. Award of Charter
The award of Chartered Data Scientist will be provided to the candidate by ADaSci on successfully passing the exam along with the following conditions:
- Verification of all the information including experience details provided by the candidate during registration.
- If the candidate has not attained the two years of experience at the time of exam and when he or she provides the required experience details later.
As per the current regulations, there is not any provision for the re-evaluation of the exam.
9. Ownership of the Charter
- The individual person who appeared for the exam and awarded with the charter will be the sole owner of the Chartered Data Scientist designation.
- Any organization or institution cannot claim its name as the owner of this charter on behalf of the individual person. If done, it will be considered as a violation of terms and conditions, guidelines and ethics.
The awarded charter will have life-time validity.
An individual can take any number of attempts to pass this exam throughout the year and there is not any limit on attempts. The candidate, however, would have to pay the exam registration fee for each attempt.
12. Revocation of the Charter
- In case of any violation of the terms and conditions, especially points 4.3 and 9.2, the ADaSci has the right to revoke the awarded charter from the person who owns it.
- If, at any time in the future, it comes to the notice of ADaSci any misconduct by the candidate during the exam, the awarded charter will be revoked from the person who owns it.
- If, at any time in the future, the owner of this charter found not adhering to guidelines and ethics as defined by ADaSci, the awarded charter will be revoked from the person who owns it.
13. Other Notes
The ADaSci does not provide the following guarantee to the owner of this charter:
- To get a job in any organization or providing any type of job assistance.
- To get admission to any institution for study.