- Complete understanding of Data Engineering and its importance in Data Science
- Knowledge of different types of databases with their use and importance
- In-depth understanding of data wrangling and feature engineering techniques
- Hands-on exposure to different feature engineering techniques required before modelling purpose
- Basic understanding of data analysis
- Basic knowledge of Python programming language
- Basic understanding of database systems
- Familiarity with Jupyter/Colab Notebook
- Jupyter Notebook / Google Colab
- MySql installed
- High-Speed Internet Connection
The workshop is pre-recorded video (more than 5 hours) and notebooks.
Our Expert Instructor:
Dr. Vaibhav Kumar is currently working as Senior Director with The Association of Data Scientists (ADaSci). He brings a lot of experience in the field of Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence. With a diverse background in industry and academics, he has led many Research and Development (R&D) activities in the field of AI. Having a PhD in Deep Learning, he has published many research papers in reputed journals and conferences and guided many scholars in their research works.