Experience the knowledge and insights shared by industry experts at the Deep Learning DevCon (DLDC). Deep Learning DevCon (DLDC 2023), presented by The Association of Data Scientists (ADaSci) is an influential one-day virtual conference. Gain access to influential sessions on topics like Generative AI, Large Language Models (LLMs), deep learning etc. This collection includes thought-provoking talks, cutting-edge research paper presentations, and an insightful workshop on building Generative AI-Powered Automated Data Analytics. You should take this opportunity to dive deep into the world of deep learning, generative AI, and LLMs. Get your hands on the DLDC Session Recordings and stay ahead of the curve in the exciting field of artificial intelligence.
Discover a treasure trove of influential and highly useful sessions, all in one place, with the Deep Learning DevCon (DLDC) 2023 Session Recordings.
List of Sessions:
Here is the list of sessions that were delivered during DLDC 2023 that you will have access to.
- Generative AI in Finance: Transforming Investment Strategies and Risk Assessment by Rathnakumar Udayakumar, Product Leader – Cloud and AI at Netradyne.
- Revolutionizing Roller Coaster Safety: Integrating Computer Vision, IoT, and Large Language Models by Dr. Chiranjiv Roy, VP and Global Head of Data Sciences & Applied AI at Course5i.
- Using deep learning for decoding of CAN bus data in vehicle analysis by Gaurav Adke Senior Manager, Data Science at Michelin.
- LangChain: Harnessing the Potential of Generative AI for Industry by Dr. Vaibhav Kumar, Senior Director at The Association of Data Scientists.
- From Machine Logs to Actionable Insights: Leveraging Language Models for Failure Analysis by Paritosh Sinha, Senior Data Scientist at Uber.
- Parameter-Efficient Tuning of Large Language Models (LLMs) with Novel Ensemble Knowledge Distillation Framework for NLP by Rohit Sroch, Senior AI Scientist at Course5i.
- Large language model for multi-modal cheque extraction by Indrajit Kar, AI and Data Science Thought Leader.
- [Paper Presentation] Unleashing the Potential of YouTube Advertising with AI-Powered Channel Recommendations for Programmatic Media by Kiranjit Pattnaik, Data Science Team Lead at MiQ Digital.
- [Paper Presentation] Comparative Analysis for Predicting Shelf Life of Fruits Using Advanced Deep Learning Approaches by Radhika Mishra, Data Scientist at Fresko Innovation Labs.
- [Paper Presentation] Multi-Modal Vibration Analysis of Industrial Motors using Cross-Attention-Based Transformers for Fault Diagnosis by Zonunfeli Ralte, Co-Founder at RastrAI.
- [Workshop] Building Generative AI-Powered Automated Data Analytics and Reporting Platform for Enterprises by Sourabh Mehta, Data Scientist at AIM.
Enhance your understanding of deep learning, generative AI, and LLMs with the Deep Learning DevCon (DLDC) 2023 Session Recordings. Dive into influential talks, research paper presentations, and a workshop led by industry experts. Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in AI and unlock new possibilities for your projects and career.