The Association of Data Scientists (ADaSci) has announced the third edition of its much-awaited Deep Learning DevCon (DLDC). This year, DLDC is scheduled to be organised virtually on May 27, allowing attendees from all corners of the world to join in. DLDC, the annual conference organised by ADaSci, witnesses hundreds of speakers and thousands of attendees world over, every year.
The prestigious conference on deep learning features knowledge dissemination in different forms by leading professionals and researchers who are pushing the boundaries in this dynamic and exciting area. You will find technical talks, hands-on workshops and research paper presentations at the event from these professionals in the field of deep learning.
Since deep learning is a broad subset of artificial intelligence and machine learning, the volume of problems derived from this approach is extensive. DLDC plans to uncover those approaches and bring out the latest research and advancements in this field.
Highlights of previous editions
In the previous editions of Deep Learning DevCon, attendees benefited from several activities throughout the event. Some of the key activities have been listed below.
- Technology talks in the deep learning area
- Research paper presentations
- Exhibitions and hackathons
- Hands-on workshop on deep learning
- Networking opportunities
- Meeting potential employers virtually
- Interacting with speakers and more
Present your research
DLDC 2023 provides you the perfect platform to present your research work in deep learning to the world via a global professional network. All the selected papers presented during the conference will get published in Lattice – The Machine Learning Journal managed by ADaSci.
You may initially submit the abstract of your paper, followed by the complete paper upon acceptance of your abstract. Visit this link for more details on the call for papers.
Free-to-attend for ADaSci members
To provide learning, growth and networking opportunities to its members, ADaSci organises various programs and events for free. In continuation of this commitment, ADaSci is offering free entry to DLDC 2023 for its members. As a member, you can purchase the conference ticket and attend a range of talks, workshops and sessions by global leaders in the field of deep learning for no cost at all.
Why should you attend DLDC?
Attending a niche conference, like Deep Learning DevCon (DLDC), will be an enriching experience for several reasons, including:
- Staying up-to-date with the latest research: Deep learning is a rapidly evolving field with frequent developments and breakthroughs. Attending the conference will help you stay up-to-date with the latest R&D in the field.
- Networking opportunities: Conferences provide an unparalleled opportunity to meet and network with researchers, industry experts, and other like-minded individuals who share your interest in deep learning. This can lead to new collaborations, ideas, and potential job opportunities.
- Access to experts: Conferences often feature keynote speakers and panel discussions with leading experts in the field. Attending these talks provides valuable insights and knowledge from experienced researchers and practitioners.
- Hands-on workshops: Our conference offers hands-on workshops where you can learn new skills and techniques in deep learning. These workshops can help you gain practical experience that you can apply to your work.
- Exposure to different perspectives: Our conference attracts attendees from all over the world, representing various backgrounds and perspectives. Exposure to these perspectives will broaden your understanding of the field and inspire new ideas and approaches.
Overall, attending the conference on deep learning will help you stay updated with the latest research, make valuable connections, and gain new knowledge and skills that can enhance your work in the field.